Become a Member today!
You don't need DuPage County roots to join us for an exhilarating and rewarding experience exploring your family history.
Membership Benefits include:
- The REVIEW, published three times per year
- Our e-newsletter, sent monthly and also available online
- Publication discounts
- Class discounts
- Discounted advance registration fee for our Annual Conference
- Surname Project submissions & collaboration
- Assistance from our Corresponding Secretary with local research
- Access to the Members Only section of our website, includes the DuPage County Probate Index
- Help support the preservation and indexing of local records for future generations
We offer four membership levels:
- Individual - $20
- Family (of 2) - $30
- Youth (under age 18) - $10
- Life member (1 person) - $300
Join or renew now
Use our easy online registration form and checkout using PayPal®, or print the registration form, complete it, and mail it with your payment to DCGS, P.O. Box 3, Wheaton IL 60187-0003.
We ask that you please register with a laptop or desktop computer using Chrome as a browser. Phones, tablets, iPads and other mobile devices are not currently supported by our system because they do not communicate your progress back to our servers.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to help. Membership cards are available upon request.
Our members are expected to abide by the following Code of Ethics.
Application for membership indicates agreement.
Genealogist’s Code of Ethics
In order to protect the integrity of public records and library books, I am ethically bound and hereby agree that:
- I will treat with the greatest care and respect all public records and library books that may be made available to me.
- I will speak with courtesy to all employees of a vital records office, or of a public library, when requesting to see any vital record or library book, and when finished with such record or book I shall express my thanks to the person attending to my request.
- I will not tear, erase, mark, or remove any public record or library book, and will refrain from mutilating, defacing, or otherwise destroying any part of such record or book.
- When I have finished viewing any public record or library book I will return it to the proper or designated place.